PART Q WINDOWS - HIGH SECURITY FLUSH CASEMENT
double gasket system to keep you warm in severe weather conditions.
our high security locking system offers the ultimate security and significantly exceeds the requirements of BS7950.
- these locks are cycle tested to 50,000 cycles, which is double the BBA test requirement.
- also featuring an open night time locking position, enabling you to lock the window in an open position for ventilation & safety at night .
- additional security with a locking claw set with stabilising plates, providing extra stability & security from burglary
- the high performance 3 layered surface coating, provides outstanding features for use in coastal regions and areas affected by increased chemical attacks. (tested in accordance to BS EN ISO:9227-2006/DIN.050.021-SS salt spray corrosion test in artificial atmospheres)
- friction hinges of high durability and corrosion resistance.
- locking system & keeps are not visible from the outside
- double gasket system, meaning more insulation & better weatherproofing
- must be externally glazed to meet certified standards
- u-value = 1.4 W/m2K (measured on softwood items)
- 92mm frame, opens out