- Timber Cill (44mm) with Aluminium drainage channels or a Low Aluminium Threshold available (suitable for Disabled access) (Click here to see options)
- 3 star high security cylinders always used
- 3D adjustable butt hinges (Click here to see adjustment instructions).
- Cat flaps can be allowed for
- Externally glazed with 17mm wide putty shape glazing bead (if required, internal glazing also available)
- Fully weather sealed
- All timber panels are insulated with special materials sandwiched in the center for maximum energy saving
- U-Value = 1.4 to 1.6 W/m2K (Measured on Redwood items)
- Laminated Safety glass for the same price as Toughened glass, for better sound insulation
- No warping – Engineered solid centres only, not visible faces, to ensure no warping and no joining marks are visible to maintain the beauty of the timbers grain
- 56mm leaf thickness
- CE Marked EN 14531-1 2006+A1:2010
- Any glass type or style
- Excellent high security options available
- Wide variety of accessories in your choice of colour
- Arched or swept heads, arched frames or bars.
- Astragal Georgian bars at 22mm (made to look like separate glass units)
- Trickle Vents in any colour to suit regulations/ventilation needs
- Custom architraves.
We Offer 4 Different High Security Locking Systems
White or RAL factory painted and glazed products are guaranteed for 10 years against timber rot and structural integrity. Factory stained & glazed products are guaranteed for 6 years against timber rot and structural integrity.