- Timber Cill (44mm) with Aluminum drainage channels or a Low Aluminum Threshold available (suitable for Disabled access) (Click here to see options)
- 3D adjustable butt hinges (Click here to see adjustment instructions).
- U-Value = “variable on specification” 1.4 to 1.6 W/m2K (Measured on Redwood items)
- House numbers or stained glass
- External/Internal glazing with 17mm wide putty shape glazing bead
- Fully weather sealed
- Timber panels are insulated with special materials sandwiched in the center for maximum energy saving
- Laminated Safety glass for the same price as Toughened glass, for better sound insulation
- 1 Master door handle with finger shootbolts to the slave door, or handles to both
- No warping – Engineered solid centers only, not visible faces, to ensure no warping and no joining marks are visible to maintain 56mm leaf thickness
- Any glass type or style
- Wide variety of accessories in your choice of colour, handles, letter plates, numbers
- Arched or swept heads, arched frames or bars.
- Astragal Georgian bars at 22mm (made to look like separate glass units)
- Trickle Vents in any colour to suit regulations/ventilation needs
- Custom architraves.
- We Offer 3 Different High Security Locking Systems
White or RAL factory painted and glazed products are guaranteed for 10 years against timber rot and structural integrity. Factory stained & glazed products are guaranteed for 6 years against timber rot and structural integrity.