Additional Features of This Door System
- Top Hung or Bottom Rolling systems available, though we recommend Top Hung if you have sufficient support
- Any opening out configuration possible (Click here for opening configuration table)
- 3 star high security cylinders always used on Master Traffic Door, if applicable
- Our hinges are adjustable
- Optional magnets, to stop banging in the wind when open
- Fully weather tested and weather rated for severe conditions.
- Externally glazed with 17mm wide putty shape glazing bead (if required, internal glazing also available)
- U-Value = variable W/m2K
- Laminated Safety glass for the same price as Toughened glass, for better sound insulation
- No warping – Engineered solid centres only, not visible faces, to ensure no warping and no joining marks are visible to maintain the beauty of the timbers grain
- 56mm leaf thickness
- CE Marked EN 14531-1 2006+A1:2010
- Any glass type or style
- Excellent high security options available
- Arched or swept heads, arched frames or bars
- Astragal Georgian bars at 22mm (made to look like separate glass units)
- Custom architraves
White or RAL factory painted and glazed products are guaranteed for 10 years against timber rot and structural integrity.
Factory stained & glazed products are guaranteed for 6 years against timber rot and structural integrity.