Sliding Sash Windows
We only use the best quality metal accessories for looks and durability, we don’t use plastic parts, where avoidable, as many suppliers do. It’s hard to appreciate what we offer you until you see our product side by side all the others, then it is clear you have made the right choice as we don’t spare any expense on any detail.
Our Timber Sash Window, otherwise known as a Vertical Slider, has been refined to maintain the traditional appearance but with all the modern benefits of double glazing, security and energy efficiency that we all expect.
We have developed our own unique weatherproofing system to ensure that rattles and leaks are a thing of the past.
Features Included in Every Sash Window System:
- Internally glazed with 17mm deep ovolo bead inside and a putty shape outside.
- CE Marked EN 14351-1 2006+A1:2010
- Your choice in colour of metal finished accessories: Fitch fasteners, D-Handles, Lifting Hooks & Pulley wheels if applicable.
- Concealed weatherproofing gaskets to all sides so no wood slides on wood
- 24mm Double glazed units, filled with argon gas, the most energy efficient possible with a u-value of 1.1.
- Factory spray finish
- Lambs Tongue style external decorative horns
- Engineered centres only, not visible faces, in solid timber (hardwood or softwood) to ensure no warping and no joining marks are visible to maintain the beauty of the timbers grain
- Exceeding UK standards.
Sash Window Furniture:
- Fitch fasteners
- Lifting Hooks
- Child Locks/ Extra Security available
- Arched or swept heads or arched frames
- Astragal Georgian bars at 22mm (made to look like separate glass units)
- Custom decorative horn designs to match anything
- Concealed Trickle Vents, fitted through the head of the frame
- Custom architraves or wall fillers
- Stained and/or Lead designed glass (Diamond Lead or Square Lead)
…and almost anything you can draw or have a picture of, we can make!
The type of Sash window you choose below will depend on the building it is going into and the dimensions of the reveal inside and outside. Also you will need to consider any Fire Regulations when selecting the right system. Your surveyor will help you with this. We have a system that suits all requirements!
All systems are customisable to suit your needs or style, be it to your taste or to match or copy an existing style.
Please just send us a picture and we will estimate it for you.